Monday, March 23, 2009

We were supposed to research a think tank and talk about their position on a Middle East foreign pokicy issue. My think tank was The Cato Institute. They are a conservative think tank devoted to to personal freedom, free markets and peace, according to their website. I was under the impression that we were supposed to find their view on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The only article I could find about that on their website was an article talking about how when Israel was established after World War Two, it should have been established as place for both Palestinians and Israelis where they could live peacefully. I must say that I agree with that position.

1 comment:

  1. Deanna,

    Thanks for checking out Cato. I agree with your remarks about the Palestinian/Israeli issue....you would have enjoyed Middle East Studies. Let's get you some college credit. I feel really good about your chances for this.

    Coop

    ReplyDelete